Sunday, January 23, 2011

82 day’s on.

82 day’s i started something by loading a disc into this, at first it was going to be a way of selling art online by making my own web site (lollypop moor) but as time and art went on idea’s started to enter this sawdust filled head of mine “what if” or maybe “what if” then by chance came the biggest “what if” of all, i was in the van when i saw someone posting flyer’s “BINGO” the penny dropped, “what if” i set up a advertising  company, it all seemed to fit art and design for anything from flyer’s to posters, web design, I've got the contact’s http://www.acornpress.co.uk/ my old boss (the one and only patrick) for the printing, as for the hosting of my site i picked on these, they are very good but i feel I've given them a hard time, i will get the hang of it one day http://www.pixelinternet.co.uk/  so be patient with me, feel I've a long way yet to go but this is the start of a new chapter for Billy

http://billymedia.org/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep at it, Billy, and it will all click into place when you least expect it.

Unknown said...

"cheer's big fella" with the blessing of the the one and only rocketman look's like i cant go wrong then.

thank's mate.

Dave Wenning said...

I'm impressed, a media tycoon! I will be able to say, "I knew him when..." Is it bad luck to say "best of luck?" If it is, I won't, but if not, I will. Does that make sense?

Unknown said...

thanks dave, did try to get hold of you about the web design stuff for a brain pick, but the mail kept failing.

all the best billy

Sandy's witterings said...

Good luck Billy, hopefully that's you on your way to a million or two.

Unknown said...

nice one sandy, that's all of the three stooges on here now then,

ps,,,happy burns night