Sunday, April 17, 2011

girly cleaning !

in this world there is two type's of clean, one is the man clean the other (I'm shaking in my boot’s as i write this) is the girly clean, to me the van was fine but to poppy “NO” big time so out come all plastic bottle’s of god knows what,

006“scrub this scrub that”

009   I'm sorry but i just don't get this girly cleaning thing, so just roll on Tuesday we’re off for the first time this year, so it’s “ok Mr Billy take the comfortably numb into the wind”   

 

3 comments:

Sandy's witterings said...

Eee Lad. If you can't shovel the dirt out then it's all right.

Happy travelling - watch out cos the roads are a more dangerous place now - I've got a set of wheels.

Unknown said...

"nice one" is it a camper ?????

Sandy's witterings said...

It's a lot camper - I bought it from Dale Winton. Actually it's not, it's just a car but a serious improvement on shank's pony.